DISCOVER is a NASA Earth Science REASoN project.
REASoN (Research, Education and Applications Solution Network) is a distributed network of data and information providers for NASA’s Earth Science Enterprise (ESE) Science, Applications and Education programs.
DISCOVER core mission: provide highly accurate, long-term climate data records and near-real-time ocean products suitable for the most demanding Earth research applications via easy-to-use display and data access tools.
DISCOVER IT Development at UAH
- Sailing Through Storms Safely: DISCOVER’s Role in Assessing Climate-Related Risks for Transportation Workers
- DISCOVER-ing New Insights: How Climate Data Influences PTSD Treatment with Medical Marijuana
- Climate Matters in Drug Testing: A Pioneering Initiative by DISCOVER Project
- Mapping the Climate-Sleep-Medical Marijuana Nexus: The DISCOVER Project’s Venture into Sleep Disorder Research
- Uncovering the Climate-Medical Marijuana Efficacy Connection: The DISCOVER Project in PTSD Treatment
Ocean Current Watch
The Atlantic Gulf Stream reportedly moves:
|300 times more water than the Amazon River
|25 times more water than all of Earth’s rivers
Atlantic Gulf Stream
Kuroshio & Oyashio
Brazil & Malvinas
Agulhas & Benguela
|MW OI SST: